Part 1 - Create Ciara Button in Salesforce
- In your Salesforce account, go to "Setup" and click "Object Manager"
- Select "Contact" / "Leads" / "Opportunities" / "Account" (depending on where you want to integrate the Ciara button and save your call notes) from the list in the left menu bar
- In the left menu bar, click "Buttons, Links, and Actions"
- Select the "New button or link" button on the top right
- Fill in "Label" and "Name"
- Select Display Type "Detail Page Button"
- Select Behavior "Display in new window"
- Select Content Source "URL"
- Add the Ciara/Salesforce Integration Link to the text field
(Please copy/paste the link by highlighting it from left to right - otherwise, symbols in the link will change and the set up won't work)
When connecting with "Contacts"
When connecting with "Leads"
When connecting with "Opportunities"
When connecting with "Accounts"
Part 2 - Setup Page Layout
- In the left menu bar, click "Page Layouts"
- Select Contact Layout "Mobile & Lightning Actions"
- Select the "Start Ciara" Button and move it to the yellow "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions" box via drag & drop
That's it! Now you're ready to go and can start calls with Ciara directly from your Salesforce account and push your notes into the CRM.
Part 3 - Install the Salesforce Skill in the Ciara App via the Skill Store
- In your Ciara account, click on the "Skill Store" icon in the "Your Ciara Skills" Section.
- Go to "Skills" - "CRM" - "Salesforce.
- Click on the "Connect" button in the top right corner.
Part 4 - Manage Salesforce Objects & Fields
To manage which objects and fields can be viewed and modified during a call, please, in your Ciara account, click on the Salesforce skill in the "Your Ciara Skills" section. Click on "Manage" in the "Objects & Fields" box. You now can select which objects can be edited during a call by clicking on the blue "+" sign (only visible when hovering over an object).
This only has to be done once for the whole team.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any troubles connecting Ciara with your Salesforce account.