How to install Ciara Voice.
1. Login to your Ciara account and click on the turquoise "Skill Store" icon in your Ciara skills section.
2. Select the "Ciara Voice" box in the VoIP category.
3. Click on the blue "Install Skill" button on the top right.
4. To configure Ciara Voice, either click on the blue "Configure now" button, or select the green "Ciara Voice" icon in your Ciara skills section.
5. Next, select the "Validate phone number" button and enter your phone number. Please have the phone you want to connect with Ciara ready.
6. You will now receive an automated call, asking you to enter the 6-digit activation code now showing up on your screen. Please enter this code and hang up.
7. The Ciara Voice skill is now successfully installed.
How to make calls with Ciara Voice.
Making calls with Ciara is as easy as pie! Just, as always, open your template. You will now see a green phone icon in lower right corner of your screen. If you click on it, the "Start a call" box will pop up.
Now, enter the phone number and hit "Start Call".
Calls made with Ciara Voice can be transcribed and recorded.* To do so, you need to get consent from your prospect/customer. After starting the call, a purple consent box will pop-up. Only if you hit "Consent received", the transcription and recording will start. If you click "No Consent" the call will not be transcribed or recorded.
You can access the full transcript and recording after the call by clicking on "View transcript".
*Transcription is only available for calls in German or English. Please note that you have to inform your customers that you're recording and transcribing the conversation.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble.