How to install the Ciara x Zoom integration.
1. Login to your Ciara account and click on the turquoise "Skill Store" icon in your Ciara skills section.
2. Select the "Zoom" box in the VoIP category.
3. Click on the blue "Install Skill" button on the top right.
4. To configure the Zoom integration, either click on the blue "Configure now" button in the small pop-up window, or select the blue "Zoom" icon in your Ciara skills section.
5. Next, select the blue "Connect" button on the top right.
6. You will now be redirected to the Zoom login page. Please enter your login credentials and grant Ciara access to your Zoom account.
7. To be able to make use of the Zoom integration, including the transcription feature, please ask your Zoom administrator to enable the "Custom Live Streaming Service" in the Zoom Settings. They can do so by, in their Zoom account, go to Settings -> In Meeting (Advanced) -> Allow live streaming meetings -> Activate "Custom Live Streaming Service".
8. The Ciara x Zoom integration is now ready to use.
How to make calls with Ciara x Zoom.
Start a pre-scheduled meeting.
To use Ciara's guidance and transcription feature* for your scheduled Zoom meetings, please start your Zoom meeting as usual (via the Zoom desktop app, your calendar, or your CRM tool). Now, open your Ciara conversation template and click on the Zoom icon in the lower right corner.
Here you now have the option to select "Join an existing meeting". Select this option and enter your Meeting ID.
You can only transcribe and record your meeting with Ciara if you have received the consent of all meeting participants to do so. Only after confirming that you received the permission by clicking on the button "Consent received", the transcription and recording will start. If you don't get the approval and click "No consent", the Zoom meeting will continue, but Ciara will neither transcribe nor record the meeting.
If you received the consent and Ciara starts transcribing and recording the meeting, in the Zoom tab, a red "Live on Ciara" info will show up.
Start a new meeting.
To start a non-scheduled meeting with Ciara and Zoom, as always, open your Ciara template. Select the blue Zoom icon in the lower right corner of your Ciara screen. This time, select "Start a new Zoom meeting" in the newly added Zoom block in your template.
You can see the live transcription when hovering over the purple text, saying, "Ciara is transcribing this call" in your Ciara template.
Once you finish the call, you can access the full transcript by clicking on "View full transcript".
How to uninstall the Ciara x Zoom integration:
- Go to your dashboard and click on the Zoom skill icon.
- On the top right corner, there is a sub-menu button. Clicking on it will reveal the option to uninstall the Zoom skill.
You also need to remove the Ciara App from your Zoom account by following these steps:
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Ciara app.
- Click the Ciara app.
- Click Uninstall.
*Transcription is only working for German and English calls.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the support chat in the lower right corner if you have any trouble.
Our support team is available Monday - Friday from 8 am to 6 pm CET and will get back to you within 48 hours.